This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Brain Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Brain Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Brain Cancer” addition with 71 market data tables and 16 figures, spread across 311 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/brain-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by our publisher's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
2-BBB Medicines BV, AbbVie Inc., Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AngioChem Inc., Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC, BeiGene(Beijing) Co.,Ltd, Berg LLC, biOasis Technologies Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cavion LLC, Critical Outcome Technologies Inc., CureFAKtor Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC, e-Therapeutics Plc, Exelixis, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hutchison MediPharma Limited, Komipharm International Co., Ltd., Lipocure Ltd., Medicenna Therapeutics, Inc, MEI Pharma, Inc., NatureWise Biotech & Medicals Corporation, Nektar Therapeutics, Nerviano Medical Sciences S.r.l., Novartis AG, Novogen Limited, Oncology Research International Limited, Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Oncothyreon Inc., Pfizer Inc., Philogen S.p.A., Phosplatin Therapeutics LLC, Prana Biotechnology Limited, Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Puma Biotechnology, Inc., Radius Health, Inc., Sanofi, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Stemline Therapeutics, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Tocagen Inc., ViraTherapeutics GmbH and Zymeworks Inc.
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
(dabrafenib mesylate + trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide), (topotecan hydrochloride + vincristine sulfate), 2B3-101, Actimab-Br, afatinib dimaleate, ANG-1005, ANG-4043, ARN-7016, BGBA-317, BT-2111, cabazitaxel, cabozantinib s-malate, Cell Therapy to Target CD133 for Refractory and Relapsed Malignancies, ceritinib, CFAKC-4, cobimetinib fumarate, COTI-2, dacomitinib, Dendritic Cell Therapy to Target MAGE-A1, MAGE-A3 and NY-ESO-1 for Oncology, Edotreotide Labeled Yttrium 90, etirinotecan pegol, ETS-2101, Gene Therapy for Brain Cancer, HMPL-813, ipilimumab, irbinitinib, irinotecan hydrochloride + TBio-02, KML-001, LEQ-506, lorlatinib, lucanthone hydrochloride, MDNA-55, Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibit CD47 for Kidney Transplantation, Cardiovascular Disease and Oncology, NBM-01, neratinib, nimotuzumab, NMSE-973, NOV-202, ORIL-007, PB-357, PBT-519, pelareorep, pracinostat, PT-112, RAD-1901, radretumab, RRX-001, siomycin A, SL-301, SL-302, Small Molecule for Brain Cancer and Malignant Glioma, Small Molecule for Glioblastomas, Small Molecule to Agonize GPR55 for Oncology, Small Molecules to Inhibit Hedgehog Signaling for Medulloblastoma, THR-317, TPI-287, transcrocetinate sodium, Trilexium, TTL-1177, ubidecarenone, Vaccine for Cancer, Vaccine for Glioblastoma Multiforme, veliparib, VMY-1103 and vocimagene amiretrorepvec + flucytosine ER and ZW-39
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=439311 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Brain Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Brain Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Brain Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Brain Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Brain Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Brain Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Cancer Therapeutics Market.
Cancer has always being considered to be one of the dreadful diseases because of the deficiency in effective therapeutics. Every new day seems to be an opportunity for the researchers to find out a new reagent that can relieve the patients from the immense pain due to the malignant out growth. In fact the pharmaceutical industries have helped those inventions to reach out to the sufferers as fast as possible. Then only the invention will find its goal successfully: heal the mankind.
Thus various clinical trials of cancer therapeutics are being performed to bring the tremendous developments in to account. You might make the high prices to be the result of the new cancer treatment medicines entering the market. In recent years, the promising discoveries are being licensed as fast as possible such that it does not delay in reaching out to the ailing hands. You can also make this the sole reason for the pharmaceutical industry to reach its pinnacle during last few years.
Thus nowadays, you will find certain cancer diseased patients living up to many years even after being diagnosed with the deadly disease. In other words, it can also be confessed that doctors are ready to accept the new changes with cancer therapeutics that are arising in the pharmaceutical industry.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.