Breast Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 - Growth Driven by Rapid Uptake of Premium Priced Biologics and Rising Incidence market growth market research report is the latest addition to RnRMarketResearch.com and its collection of therapeutics business intelligence reports aimed to help take better decisions.
- The current breast cancer market contains novel products, including Perjeta, a targeted therapy; Kadcyla, a human antibody-drug conjugate; and Halaven, a novel chemotherapeutic agent.
- With over 700 active pipeline molecules, most of the investigational drug candidates are being evaluated for the first-line or second-line treatment of advanced-stage breast cancer, featuring new combination therapies, targeted therapies, and promising immunotherapies, as well as chemotherapy drug candidates.
- Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that the failure rates of breast cancer molecules were highest in Phase II (41%), with the overall attrition rate for breast cancer in development being 61%.
- Over the 2014-2021 forecast period, the breast cancer therapeutics market in the eight major markets is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 7.3%, from $10.4 billion to over $17.2 billion.
- Rising breast cancer incidence and new product approvals will lead to significant market growth over the forecast period, despite generic sales erosion resulting from patent expirations.
Complete market report of“Breast Cancer Therapeutics” addition with 19 market data tables and 46 figures, spread across 170 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/breast-cancer-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-growth-driven-by-rapid-uptake-of-premium-priced-biologics-and-rising-incidence-market-report.html .
Table of Contents:
- Marketed Products
- Pipeline Products
- Market Forecast to 2021
- Promising Drug Candidates in Pipeline
- Drivers and Barriers for the Disease Market
- Deals and Strategic Consolidations
Request sample @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=461572 .
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the clinical context of breast cancer by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
- Identify key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in breast cancer clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
- Recognize the late-stage pipeline molecules that have demonstrated strong therapeutic potential in breast cancer by examining clinical trial data and multi-scenario product forecast projections.
- Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning breast cancer products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.