Factors such as limited availability of skillful experts and lack of consciousness about installation costs are the factors limiting the market growth.
Security & access controls grasp the majority of share in building automation market and is followed by HVAC controls market owing to the growing concerns about energy conservation. Automation & control market is dominated by building automation owing to the early implementation of control products in this section. North America has the leading market in the building automation systems. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth rate led by the countries such as Japan, China, India and South Korea. Germany, France, Spain, and U.K. are expected to boost the European building automation market in the near future.
The key players of the market include, Siemens Ag, Schneider Electric., Honeywell International, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., ABB, Bosch Security Systems, Johnson Controls, Inc., United Technologies Corp. and Legrand S.A.
Vertical Applications Covered:
o Heating & Cooling Coils
o Pumps & Fans
o Smart Vents
o Control Valves
o Video Surveillance
o Daylight Sensors
o Occupancy Sensors
o Blind/Shutter Actuators
o Switch Actuators
o Dimming Actuators
o Smart Plugs
o Smart Hubs
o Smart Meters
o Smoke Detectors
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.