High operation & cost efficiency of flexitanks and rising vegetable oil exports are the major factors driving the market growth. Volatile raw material prices are hampering the market growth. Growing commodity exports in BRICS are likely to create opportunities for bulk packaging market. FIBC is the largest segment and flexitanks held a smaller share of the global bulk container packaging market. Flexitanks are multi-layered bulk liquid containers with an external covering of polypropylene and inner layers of polyethylene.
By volume, Europe is anticipated to witness modest growth for bulk container packaging, due to superior export of wines. However, Asia Pacific will expand at the highest CAGR, due to escalating exports of bulk chemicals to North America and Europe.
The key players in the market include, Braid Logistics, SIA Flexitanks, BLT Flexitank Industrial Co. Ltd., Yunjet Plastic Packaging Co. Ltd., Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics Ltd., Trust Flexitanks, Bulk Liquid Solutions, KriCon, Environmental Packaging Technologies and MY Flexitank (MYF).
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.