The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report. The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centres. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Complete report on 2015 market outlook Review of “Canada Shoulder Reconstruction” addition with 14 market data tables and 12 figures, spread across 42 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/canada-shoulder-reconstruction-and-small-joints-market-outlook-to-2021-market-report.html .
Companies Discussed/ Mentioned in this Research
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., DePuy Companies, Tornier N.V., Biomet Inc., Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Group Inc., Exactech Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, DJO Finance LLC and Smith & Nephew Plc
- Market size for Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market categories - Shoulder Replacement, Digits Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Ankle Replacement and Wrist Replacement.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Tornier N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC and Small Bone Innovations, Inc.
Inquire before buying:
http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=444787 . This is a premium report price at US$2500 for a single user PDF license)
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Explore More Research Report on Medical Devices Market.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries