The global cancer therapeutics market size was around $100.21 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $197.45 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.4% through 2026.
The report offers comprehensive analyses of the industry dynamics, top investment pockets, key strategic developments, major market segments, and competitive landscape.
Increase in prevalence of cancer, surge in R&D activities to develop novel drugs and treatment modalities to treat cancer, and rise in healthcare expenditure drive the growth of the global cancer therapeutics market. However, high cost of drug development and adverse side effects of cancer drug therapy hamper the market growth. On the contrary, high potential associated with personalized medicines and increase in purchasing power of emerging economies are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market players in the near future.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/29024
Key market players
The major market players analyzed in the report include F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, AbbVie, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Pfizer, Inc., Merck KGaA, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, Astellas Pharma, Inc., Novartis AG, and Eli Lilly and Company.
The report analyzes and forecasts the cancer therapeutics market at global and regional levels. The market has been forecast based on volume (Tons) and value (US$ Mn) from 2019 to 2026. The study includes drivers and restraints of the global market. It covers the impact of these drivers and restraints on the demand during the forecast period. The report also highlights opportunities in the market at the global level.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of the global cancer therapeutics market. The Porter’s Five Forces model has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape of the market. The study encompasses market attractiveness analysis, wherein various applications have been benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
The study provides a decisive view of the cancer therapeutics market by segmenting it in terms of form and application. The segment has been analyzed based on the present and future trends. Regional segmentation includes the current and projected demand in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report provides size (in terms of volume and value) of cancer therapeutics market for the base year 2018 and the forecast between 2019 and 2026. Market numbers have been estimated based on form and application. Market size and forecast for each application segment have been provided for the global and regional market.
Head and Neck Cancer
By Top Selling Drugs
In-depth interviews and discussions were conducted with several key market participants and opinion leaders to compile the research report.
Primary research represents a bulk of research efforts, supplemented by extensive secondary research. Annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents of key players operating in various application areas have been reviewed for competition analysis and market understanding.
Secondary research also includes recent trends, technical writing, Internet sources, and statistical data from government websites, trade associations, and agencies. These have proved to be reliable, effective, and successful approaches for obtaining precise market data, capturing market participants’ insights, and recognizing business opportunities.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global cancer therapeutics capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2026);
- Focuses on the key cancer therapeutics manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.