Fear about product safety & security, increasing per capita consumption in rising economies and modern caps for shelf visibility are the factors driving the market growth. Sluggish demand for caps & closures is hindering the market while the product improvement provides an opportunity for the market growth. Rise in demand for metal cans acts as a driving factor in the growth of metal caps and closures market. Plastic screws govern the closure type in beverages since they are broadly used in dressings, condiments, and soft & alcoholic drinks.
Asia Pacific held the major market for the caps and closures market in terms of both revenue and volume and is projected to stay as the market leader over the forecast period. Latin America is anticipated to be one of the fastest growing regions among the global market.
The key players in the market include, Bericap, Tetra Laval International SA, Crown Holdings inc., Closure Systems International (CSI), Dätwyler Holding Incorporated, Amcor Ltd., Silgan Holdings Inc., RPC Group, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited and Rexam Plc.
o Trigger Closures
o Flip Top Closures
o Dropper Closures
o Polyethylene (PE)
o Paper Board
o Wood Closures
o Parenteral Containers
o Other Beverages
o Plastic Containers
o Plastic Drums
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.