As the Chinese economy moves into the “new normal” during the 12th Five-Year Plan period (2011-2015), domestic traditional industries like steel and non-ferrous metals start to experience a contraction in production capacity, leading to a sustained drop in demand for processing machine tools including sawing machine and a reduced bi-metal band saw blade market size. China’s bi-metal band saw blade sales dropped from 53.50 million meters in 2011 to 46.91 million meters in 2015 at a CAGR of -2.6%. As the country’s manufacturing won’t pick up in the short run, the bi-metal band saw blade industry is expected to continue the momentum of sliding at a low speed with market demand reaching an estimated 45.93 million meters in 2020, edging down 0.4% annually on average over 2015.
Complete Report Spread across 128 pages and 129 Charts Now Available. More Details about this Report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=768567
Local brands, focusing on low- and mid-range products and represented by Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) and Benxi Tool, occupy an over 60% share of the Chinese bi-metal band saw blade market; foreign brands, with their eyes on high-end products market, are represented by US LENOX, Japanese AMADA, and Swedish BAHCO. AMADA and BAHCO have built plants in Lianyungang and Kunshan (Jiangsu) for the production of bi-metal band saw blades.
Of local brands, Benxi Tool has the largest capacity (15.05 million meters/a bi-metal band saw blade), primarily low- and mid-end brands including LIONS, FORK, SHARE and ROMANCE, followed by Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) with annual bi-metal band saw blade capacity of 13.588 million meters/a, covering full range of brands.
The report focuses on the following aspects:
- Bi-metal band saw blade industry in China (definition & classification, development history, industry chain, industry policies, development trends, etc.).
- Bi-metal band saw blade-related industries including high-speed steel and sawing machine (market size, competitive landscape, import & export).
- Global bi-metal band saw blade industry (market size, competitive landscape, development trends, etc.).
- Chinese bi-metal band saw blade market (market size, import & export, competitive landscape, etc.).
- 3 domestic high-speed steel producers (Tiangong International, Heye Special Steel, Jiangsu Feida) (profile, financial position, products, production & sales, latest developments, etc.).
- 8 foreign players including DOALL, Lenox Tools and Starrett and 6 domestic bi-metal band saw blade producers including Bichamp Cutting Technology (Hunan) and Benxi Tool (profile, financial position, products, production & sales, R&D, latest developments, etc.).
- 7 sawing machine manufacturers including Zhejiang Julihuang Sawing Machine Group and Shijiazhuang WinFox Machinery Inc. (profile, financial position, products, production & sales, R&D, latest developments, etc.)
Major Points from Table of Contents
1 Overview of Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry
2 High-speed Steel Industry in China
3 Sawing Machine Industry in China
4 Global Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry
5 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry in China
6 Major High-speed Steel Enterprises
7 Major Global Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Enterprises
8 Major Chinese Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Enterprises
9 Major Chinese Band Sawing Machine Enterprises
10 Market Summary and Development Forecast
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 500,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets. This comprehensive collection of market research reports include market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. Our research specialists & industry experts, through our market research offerings, ensure we deliver on all your business & industry research requirements - first time and every time!
+ 1 888 391 5441