While other players in the Global Chromatography Resin Market have contributed around US$ 200 Mn, the top five players in the market such as Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Tosoh Corporation, Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. hold more than 70% of the revenue share with a contribution of more than US$ 500 Mn in the global chromatography resin market in 2016. The remaining players contributed approximately 30% revenue share to the global chromatography resin market in 2016. Currently, more than 60% revenue contribution comes from Tier 1 players, while Tier 2 players contribute more than 10% and Tier 3 players contribute about 25%. The U.S. based GE Healthcare alone has contributed more than 40% revenue share followed by other key players in the global chromatography resin market.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.mrrse.com/sample/3305
Stringent rules and regulations laid down by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Commission for new products such as chromatography columns and resins for diagnostics and analysis purposes may hinder the growth of the technology segment of the global chromatography resin market. Besides, the regulations laid down by the regional authorities for the use of chromatography technologies may also restrain the growth of the overall market during the period of assessment.
Cost is another limiting factor. Higher selling price of resins is anticipated to restrict market growth to a great extent. Column chromatography is usually regarded as a major cost driver. Besides, for the fixed costs, the column membranes that are used for the purification of the proteins swallow a large proportion of the costs. This factor is likely to hamper the growth of the chromatography resin market during the forecast period.
Repeated use of chromatography is another reason which is obstructing the growth of the by technology segment over the projected period. For the low-cost manufacturing of bio pharmaceuticals in the developing countries, several tactics are followed to reduce the costs such as repeated use of chromatography column resins during the purification process often stretching their use for more than 100–200 cycles which in turn affects the overall by technology segment. Further, many industries use a smaller protein A column instead of using a large ProteinA column and multiple cycles are performed for the single batch of mABs. This also affects the segment.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.mrrse.com/chromatography-resin-market
The affinity chromatography segment by technology dominated the global chromatography resin market in revenue terms in 2016 and the trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period. The affinity chromatography segment is anticipated to be the most lucrative among all technologies, with a market attractiveness index of 1.9. Projected to reach a market valuation in excess of US$ 650 Mn by the end of 2027 from an estimated US$ 279 Mn in 2017, the affinity chromatography segment is slated to witness a substantial CAGR of 9.3% in terms of value during the period 2017-2027.
Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) is an industry-leading database of market intelligence reports. MRRSE is driven by a stellar team of research experts and advisors trained to offer objective advice. Our sophisticated search algorithm returns results based on the report title, geographical region, publisher, or other keywords.
MRRSE partners exclusively with leading global publishers to provide clients single-point access to top-of-the-line market research. MRRSE’s repository is updated every day to keep its clients ahead of the next new trend in market research, be it competitive intelligence, product or service trends or strategic consulting.
90, State Street
Albany, NY – 12207
United States Telephone: +1-518-730-0559
Follow Us on LinkedIn-https://www.linkedin.com/company/mrrse
Follow Us On Twitter-https://twitter.com/MRRSEmrrse