According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Drugs market is expected to grow from $12.87 billion in 2016 to reach $16.13 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.2%. Drivers that are shaping the global market include, growing incidences of chronic kidney diseases, rise in aged population, rising incidence of diabetes and obesity related disorders, significant unmet requirements and beneficial reimbursement policies. On the other hand, factors such as intense competition from biosimilars and growing preferences of generic drugs are creating a negative impact on the market growth.
By end user, the hospital segment is anticipated to dominate the market globally. North America leads the global market with a largest market share driven by huge acceptance of advanced technological products.
Some of the key players profiled in this market include Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sanofi S.A., AstraZeneca plc, Pfizer, Inc., Amgen Inc., Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, AbbVie, Inc., Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Allergan plc., FibroGen Inc and Johnson & Johnson.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/chronic-kidney-disease-ckd-drugs-market
End Users Covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/chronic-kidney-disease-ckd-drugs-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.