The rising demand for high Benefit-Cost Ratio (BCR) associated with CTCs prognostic technology is the major factor boosting the market growth. Furthermore, advancements in biomedical imaging and bioengineering technology are some of the key factors driving the market. However, high cost associated with the diagnosing and reluctance among people towards adopting highly developed prognostic technologies inhibit the market growth. The recent trends in global Circulating Tumor Cells are strengthening distribution network of CTCs prognostic technologies in emerging economies and the technical advancement of CTCs-based customized medicines.
Tumor cell detection is the foremost product segment primarily due to the advantages related with therapeutic monitoring and high procedure prices. North America region is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing demand in number of research projects. In addition, the U.S. Government also supports research by funding various institutes, which grant research funds.
Some of the key players in the market include Adnagen AG, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Apocell, Aviva Biosciences, Biocep Ltd., Biocept Inc., Biofluidica, Canopus Biosciences, CellTraffix Inc., Clearbridge BioMedics, Creatv Microtech Inc., Cynvenio Biosystems Inc. , Epic Biosciences, Fluxion Biosciences., Greiner Bio-One GmbH, Ikonisys Inc., IV Diagnostics Inc., Janssen Diagnostics, Miltenyi Biotech and Nanostring Technologies Inc.
• Tumor Cell Enrichment
o Immunological and Immunomagnetic
• Tumor Cell Detection
• Breast Cancer
• Colorectal Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.