The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Clinical IT Systems pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Complete report on 2015 Pipeline Review of “Clinical IT Systems” addition with 87 market data tables and 05 figures, spread across 282 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/clinical-it-systems-pipeline-review-2015-market-report.html .
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this research:
Accuray Incorporated, Agfa HealthCare NV, AirStrip Technologies, Inc., AlgorithmRx, LLC, Auckland University of Technology, Beckman Coulter, Inc., City University London, Diabetes Tools Sweden AB, Elekta AB, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Inc., Haemonetics Corporation, Imaxdi., Medical Interactive Technologies Ltd., MediLogos Ltd., Ohio University, Ortoma AB, Predictive Medical Technologies, Inc., Roche Diagnostics International Ltd., Therapeutic Monitoring Systems (TMS) Inc., University of Arkansas, University of California, San Diego, University of Canterbury and Washington University in St. Louis
- Extensive coverage of the Clinical IT Systems under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Clinical IT Systems and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Clinical IT Systems under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=428738 . (This is a premium report price at US$2500 for a single user PDF license)
Explore More Research Report on Clinical Information System Market.
Clinical Information System is complete, integrated information systems designed to handle the medical, administrative, monetary and authorized points of a hospital and its service processing. Traditional approaches encompass paper-based info processing as well as resident work position and cell information acquisition and presentation. Generally all breeds are supported in shopper-server architectures for networking and processing. Most work positions for HIS currently are resident types. Cell computing started with wheeled PC stands and now involves age with tablet-PC and smartphone applications.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries