Innovations in ways of data storing and memory distribution are some of the key factors driving the market growth. The demand of cloud database solutions is anticipated to nurture in near-term, as conventional approach for storing databases are complex to manage. However, factors such as security and privacy concerns could inhibit the growth of this market.
NoSQL is a small but growing segment of the database market, especially for companies with big data requirements that don’t fit well into conventional SQL databases. Oracle, a giant in the SQL database market now has NoSQL offering. With the improved interest in NoSQL databases, a rising market of vendors has blossomed to offer NoSQL databases either as on-location software installations or on a public cloud.
The key players in global cloud database market are Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google Inc., Amazon, Century Link Inc., CSC, Rackspace, Salesforce.Com and SAP AG.
o Private Cloud
o Hybrid Cloud
o Virtual Private Cloud
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.