Objectives of the Study
- To describe and forecast the global cloud orchestration market on the basis of solutions, services, deployment models, organization size, industry verticals, and regions.
- To forecast the market size of the five main regional segments, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
- To strategically analyze subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges).
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and to provide details of competitive landscape for major players.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and positioning.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and partnerships, agreements & collaborations in the market.
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the cloud orchestration market begins with capturing data on key vendor revenues through secondary research such as cloud computing association, associations of financial professional, information system security association, and many more. The vendor offerings are also taken into consideration to determine the market segmentation. The bottom-up procedure is employed to arrive at the overall market size of the global market from the revenue of the key players in the market. After arriving at the overall market size, the total market is split into several segments and subsegments, which are then verified through primary research by conducting extensive interviews with key people, such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and executives. The data triangulation and market breakdown procedures are employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments.
The cloud orchestration ecosystem comprises service providers such as IBM Corporation (Armonk, New York, U.S.); HP Enterprise Company (Palo Alto, California, U.S.); Oracle Corporation (Redwood City, California, U.S.); Cisco Systems, Inc. (San Jose, California, U.S.); Amazon Web Services (Seattle, Washington, U.S.); VMware Inc. (Palo Alto, California, U.S.); Computer Sciences Corporation (Tysons, Virginia, U.S.); Red Hat, Inc. (Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.); ServiceNow, Inc. (Santa Clara, California, U.S.); and BMC Software (Houston, Texas, U.S.). Other stakeholders of the cloud orchestration market include cloud vendors, application design and development service providers, and network service providers.
Key Target Audience
- Cloud vendors
- Application design and development service providers
- System integrators/migration service providers
- Consultancy firms/advisory firms
- Training and education service providers
- Data integration service providers
- Managed service providers
- Data quality service providers
“The research study answers several questions for the stakeholders, primarily which market segments to focus in the next two to five years for prioritizing the efforts and investments”.
Scope of the Report
The research report categorizes the cloud orchestration market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
By Service Type
- Reporting and Analytics
- Training, Consulting, and Integration
- Cloud Service Automation
- Support and Maintenance
- Compliance Auditing
- Management and Monitoring
- Metering and Billing
By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Consumer goods and retail
- Government and public sector
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Telecommunication and ITES
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America
With the given market data, Publisher offers customizations based on the company-specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Further breakdown of the APAC market into countries contributing 75% to the regional market size
- Further breakdown of the North American market into countries contributing 75% to the regional market size
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market into countries contributing 75% to the regional market size
- Further breakdown of the MEA market into countries contributing 75% to the regional market size
- Further breakdown of the European market into countries contributing 75% to the regional market size
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5).
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.