According to a new report Global Cloud Storage Market, published by KBV research, the Global Cloud Storage Market size is expected to reach $100.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 22% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Primary Cloud Storage Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 17.1 % during the forecast period. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 19.2% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Disaster Recovery & Backup Cloud Storage Market. Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 23.1% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Cloud Storage Gateway Market.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years. The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product launches and Partnerships & Collaborations. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc. and Oracle Corporation are the forerunners in the Cloud Storage market.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Cloud Storage Market
The Public Cloud market holds the largest market share in Global Cloud Storage Market by Deployment Model in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Private Cloud market is expected to witness a CAGR of 22.4% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Hybrid Cloud market would attain market value of $25,217.9 million by 2023.
The BFSI market holds the largest market share in Global Cloud Storage Market by Vertical in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 20.4 % during the forecast period. The Healthcare market is expected to witness a CAGR of 21.5% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Government & Public-Sector market is expected to witness highest CAGR of 22.6% during (2017 – 2023).
Full Report: https://kbvresearch.com/cloud-storage-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Cloud Storage Market have been discussed in the report with the competitive analysis and elaborated company profiles of IBM Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., Oracle Corporation, Vmware, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Red Hat, Inc., Rackspace, and Dropbox.
Global Cloud Storage Market Size Segmentation
- Primary Storage
- Disaster Recovery & Backup
- Cloud Storage Gateway
- Data Archiving
By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Public-Sector
- Media & Entertainment
- North America Cloud Storage Market Size
- US Cloud Storage Market Size
- Canada Cloud Storage Market Size
- Mexico Cloud Storage Market Size
- Rest of Global Cloud Storage Market Size
- Europe Cloud Storage Market
- Germany Cloud Storage Market
- UK Cloud Storage Market
- France Cloud Storage Market
- Russia Cloud Storage Market
- Spain Cloud Storage Market
- Italy Cloud Storage Market
- Rest of Europe Cloud Storage Market
- Asia Pacific Cloud Storage Market
- China Cloud Storage Market
- Japan Cloud Storage Market
- India Cloud Storage Market
- South Korea Cloud Storage Market
- Singapore Cloud Storage Market
- Malaysia Cloud Storage Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Cloud Storage Market
- LAMEA Cloud Storage Market
- Brazil Cloud Storage Market
- Argentina Cloud Storage Market
- UAE Cloud Storage Market
- Saudi Arabia Cloud Storage Market
- South Africa Cloud Storage Market
- Nigeria Cloud Storage Market
- Rest of LAMEA Cloud Storage Market
- IBM Corporation
- com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Vmware, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Red Hat, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Cloud Storage Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Market Research & Statistics (MRAS) is a Market Research brand owned solely by Marqual IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., an India based IT company. With years of experience in the research field, we have gained grass root knowledge about the gaps prevailing within the research industry. With innovative products and solutions such as Market Research and Analytics Tool, Sales intelligence reports, R&D intelligence, Industry wide Investment trends, etc. we are growing to be a leading Market Research Company within the landscape of Market Research sector. Each of our innovative products is offered through individualistic brand name and with Market Research & Statistics, we specialize in publisher model.