The factors contributing for growth of the market are expansion of the medical products manufacturing. Moreover, growth in medical industries in emerging economies is anticipated to boost the global market to certain extent. On the other hand, varying government regulations for medical devices across various countries is hindering the market growth. The increasing esteem of super-hydrophilic coatings is a novel trend that is estimated to have a strong impact on the market.
Anti-microbial coatings segment is the largest product segment, accounting for more than one-third share of the global market. Hydrophilic coatings segment is projected to be the fastest growing product segment during the analysis period. However, Cardiovascular is expected to be the fastest growing end-user segment. North America accounts for the majority share in medical device coating technology market, followed by Europe. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest CAGR in forecast period due to rising medical products manufacturing in the region. Developing economies of China and India are estimated to propel the Asian medical device market.
Some of the major companies in the global market include AST Products Inc., Materion Corp., Specialty Coating Systems Inc., Royal DSM, Abbott Laboratories, Hydromer Inc, Biocoat Inc, Parlex Corp., Precision Coatings Co. Inc., and TheraSyn Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Product types Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.