The G8 Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Topics Covered in this report
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in G8
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in G8
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil & gas market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $845.2 billion in 2015 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -13.2% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,025.1 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $426.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $111.0 and $89.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $517.7 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $141.4 and $103.0 billion, respectively.
Ask for a Sample Brochure, if you want to know more @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=ml00020-470
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 oil & gas market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 oil & gas market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the significant competitors in this market?
Order a copy of Oil & Gas: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide@ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=ml00020-470
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.