According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Commercial Vehicle Tires market is estimated at $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2016 to 2023. Growing developments in construction sector, revival of mining industry, huge spending on infrastructure construction projects and mining activities are some key factors fostering the market growth. Moreover, emergence of self-inflating tires is one of the most recent trends that will gain traction in the global market.
Amongst Vehicle Types, Light commercial vehicle (LCVs) segment acquired largest market share during the forecast period. The growth is due to high growth in e-commerce logistics and transportation industries. In addition, the sales of these vehicles are increasing around the globe due to the availability of attractive financing programs. Asia Pacific will be the main revenue contributor to the market. The region has a high demand for trucks owing to the increasing number of industrial activities and water distribution network which will then increase the demand for the market.
Some of the key players in the market include Bridgestone, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., Hankook Tire Co. Ltd., Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., Continental Aktiengesellschaft, MRF Limited, Apollo Tyres Ltd., Michelin, Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd., Toyo Tire & Rubber Company, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Kumho Tire Co., Inc., JK Tyre & Industries Ltd., Giti Tire Pte Ltd. and Bridgestone Corporation.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/commercial-vehicle-tires-market
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Medium and heavy commercial vehicle (M&HCVs)
• Light commercial vehicle (LCVs)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/commercial-vehicle-tires-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.