Compound feeds are food products manufactured for animals and additives are the supplements used in compound feeds for improvements of health and productivity of animals. Factors that are influencing the market growth include rise in meat consumption, rise in disposable income and rise in demand for animal proteins in some regions. Whereas factors such as price instability and unsteady supply of raw materials are hindering the market growth. Amino Acids, Vitamins, Acidifiers and Antibiotics accounts 45% of the global feed additives market share.
The Global Compound Feeds and Additives Market is segmented by product type and geography. The compound feed market is segmented on the basis of product type as: Cattle Feed, Swine Feed, Poultry Feed, Aqua Feed and Pet Feed. The feed additives market is segmented by Vitamins, Enzymes, Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Feed Acidifiers and Anti-Infectives. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The market is led by North America which has the largest share.
The major players in Compound Feeds and Additives Market include Adisseo France S.A.S, Nutreco N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Novozymes A/S, CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S, Basf Corp., Nwf Group plc, Rumenco Limited, AB Agri Limited and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.