Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Limited Invites Tenders for Consultancy Services for Rapid Assessment of Scope of Non-Revenue Water Program. Tenderspedia, a leading business Latest Tenders Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
The services under this assignment will generally include:
Consultancy Services for Rapid Assessment of Scope of Non-Revenue Water Program through Performance Based Contracts
Objective of this Assignment:
The Objective of this Assignment is to Assess the Status of Data Recording, Network, Metering and to Develop the Concept/Outline of an Initial Scope of a Potential Non-Revenue Water Program for the Purposes of Planning
Specifically the Scope of this Assignment Will Include but Not Limited To
- Compilation of Existing Relevant Data
- Description of Data Collection Capacity and Gaps in the Utility in Order to Decide Whether an Extended Baseline Support is Necessary
- A Preliminary Assessment of the Level of Loss and Potential Target in Order to Define a Broad Scope of a NRW Program and the Cost Requirements
- An Assessment of the Key Constraints that Will Impede a Successful NRW Reduction Program, Including the Availability of Water and the Level of Effort and Costs Required to Address this Issue
- A Preliminary Assessment of the Viewpoints and Capacity of Various Stakeholders to Support Both the NRW Reduction Program and Their Willingness to Work with the Private Sector in a PBC
- The Output/Deliverable is a Report Covering the Above Named Aspects
Closing Date: Before 20th June, 2017 at 12.00 noon Kenyan time
Tenderspedia, Online Tendering Portal provides a wide range of Online Tendering Business-to-Business (B2B) Tenders information services like Public Tender Subscription information, business information services; IT enabled services, E-Commerce and bid facilitation, and consultancy services.