MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals in Australia”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
The Australian Bakery and Cereals market is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Bread & Rolls category has the highest volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market, while the Cereal Bars category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Bakery and Cereal products that help in managing overall health are popular in Australia. Going forwards, premium and indulgent Bakery and Cereal products will become popular.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Australia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2010-2015.
- The Bread & Rolls category has the highest value and volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Cereal Bars category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Breakfast Cereals category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Wellbeing and On-The Go are the two consumer trends driving growth in the Australian Bakery and Cereals market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread & Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray, Box and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table Of Content
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures Key Takeaways
Market Overview, Consumer Demographics and Pricing Analysis
- Value and volume analysis for the Australian Bakery and Cereals market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Australian Bakery and Cereals market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Australian Bakery and Cereals market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization at category level
- Inter-country comparison of average price per kg by category
- Top variants and pack size distribution analysis
- Retailer price dynamics
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Australian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Australian Bakery and Cereals market
- Leading distribution channels ((value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Australian Bakery and Cereals market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
Health and Wellness analysis
- Value of Health & Wellness claims by category
- Key Health & Wellness product attributes driving sales
- Key Health & Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
- Key Health & Wellness companies and market share
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)