This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Coronary Artery Disease” addition with 45 market data tables and 16 figures, spread across 175 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/coronary-artery-disease-cad-ischemic-heart-disease-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc., AnGes MG, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Bayer AG, Biosidus S.A., Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Capricor Therapeutics, Inc., Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Hemostemix Ltd, Human Stem Cells Institute, Juventas Therapeutics, Inc., Lacer, S.A., Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Lonestar Heart, Inc., MedImmune, LLC, Merck & Co., Inc., Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Multi Gene Vascular Systems Ltd, Nuo Therapeutics, Inc., Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., The Medicines Company and ViroMed Co., Ltd.
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
ACP-01, ALD-201, AMRS-001, anacetrapib, BAY-606583, beperminogene perplasmid, BIS-5409, bivalirudin, bivalirudin, BQ-123, C2 ceramide, C6 ceramide, cangrelor, CAP-1002, Cryocell, evacetrapib, Gemacell, Gene Therapy to Activate VEGF for Ischemia, ISIS-APOARx, JVS-100, LA-419, MEDI-6012, MultiGeneGraftMZ-004, neovasculgen, Oligonucleotides for Ischemic Heart Disease and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, PLX-PAD, Protein for Cardiovascular Diseases, Proteins for Ischemic Heart Disease, ranolazine ER, rivaroxaban, Small Molecule for Coronary Artery Disease, Small Molecules to Inhibit Gamma Butyrobetaine for Coronary Heart Disease, Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease, Synthetic Peptides to Activate CD36 Receptor for Cardiovascular Diseases and Macular Degeneration, VM-202 and ZK-001
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=439319 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market.
Cardiovascular disease is a very broad term as it encompasses a lot of different disorders that are related to the heart and the arteries and veins as well. Myocardial infarction or heart attack is one of the most feared cardio vascular problems. There are innumerable related disorders like atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis and so on.
There is cardiovascular therapeutics available in order to get rid of these problems. The first and foremost of all has to be following the right diet and sticking to consumption of low fat products. Obesity can be one of the major causes of cardio vascular troubles and thus you should refrain from eating of unhealthy products.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries