Increasing requirement for paraben free preservatives has poised the market growth. The market is further driven by factors such as growing shelf life advancements, enhancing living standards and rising demand for synthetic and natural preservatives. However, skin infections and stringent government regulations are some of the factors limiting the market. Furthermore, rising demand in Asia Pacific region will offer great investment opportunities for players in the market.
Synthetic preservatives segment accounted for largest market share across the globe. Moreover, accessibility of raw materials at reasonable price is one of a key trend fostering this segment. By geography, North America dominated the global market in terms of revenue owing to succeeding demand for anti-aging products such as creams and moisturizers.
Some of the key players in this market include Chemipol S.A, Salicylates & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd, The DOW Chemical Company, Symrise AG, Lonza Group Ltd. , Ashland Inc., Brenntag AG, Clariant AG, MnM View and Akema Fine Chemicals.
• Synthetic Preservatives
• Natural Preservatives
• Mouthwash & Toothpaste
• Soaps, Shower Cleansers & Shaving Gels
• Lotions, Facemasks, Sunscreens & Scrubs
• Face Powder & Powder Compacts
• Shampoo & Conditioners
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.