About Dairy & Soy Food Sector Market
The Indonesian Dairy & Soy Food sector accounted for a volume share of 2.6% of the regional (Asia-Pacific) market in 2016. Milk is the largest market in both value and volume terms in 2016 and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Convenience Stores accounted for a leading share in the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products. Frisian Flag is the leading brand in the sector, while private labels held 0.2% share by value in 2016.
GlobalDatas Country Profile report on the Dairy & Soy Food sector in Indonesia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais & Quark, Milk, Soymilk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and container types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1306823
- The Dairy & Soy Food sector in Indonesia is forecast to grow at 10.3% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021.
- Per capita consumption in the Milk market is noticeably higher compared to other markets in Indonesia.
- In 2016, Convenience Stores accounted for a leading share in the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in Indonesia.
- Prochiz is the leading brand in both value and volume terms in the Indonesian Cheese market.
- Paper & Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the Indonesian Dairy & Soy Food sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy & Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Contents
1. Report Scope 1
2. Executive summary 3
3. Indonesia in the global and regional context 5
3.1. Indonesias share in the Global and Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector 5
3.2. Indonesia compared to other leading countries in Asia-Pacific 6
4. Market size analysis - Dairy & Soy Food sector 7
4.1. Value and volume analysis - Dairy & Soy Food sector in Indonesia 7
4.2. Per capita consumption - Indonesia compared to Asia-Pacific and globally 8
View Sample PDF @
4.3. Extent to which consumers are trading up/down-Off-trade 9
4.4. Extent to which consumers are trading up/down-On-trade 10
4.5. Value and volume analysis by markets in the Dairy & Soy Food sector 11
4.6. Growth analysis by markets 13
5. Market and category analysis 14
5.1. Per capita consumption analysis by markets 14
5.2. Market analysis: Butter & Spreadable Fats 15
5.3. Market analysis: Cheese 18
5.4. Market analysis: Cream 21
5.5. Market analysis: Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts 24
5.6. Market analysis: Drinkable Yogurt 27
5.7. Market analysis: Milk 28
5.8. Market analysis: Soymilk & Soy Drinks 31
5.9. Market analysis: Yogurt 33
6. Distribution analysis 34
6.1. Distribution channel share analysis: Dairy & Soy Food sector 34
6.2. Distribution channel share analysis: Butter & Spreadable Fats 35
6.3. Distribution channel share analysis: Cheese 36
6.4. Distribution channel share analysis: Cream 37
6.5. Distribution channel share analysis: Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts 38
6.6. Distribution channel share analysis: Drinkable Yogurt 39
6.7. Distribution channel share analysis: Milk 40
6.8. Distribution channel share analysis: Soymilk & Soy Drinks 41
6.9. Distribution channel share analysis: Yogurt 42
7. Competitive landscape 43
7.1. Brand share analysis by sector 43
7.2. Brand share analysis by markets 47
7.3. Brand share analysis by category 56
7.3.1. Butter & Spreadable Fats 56
7.3.2. Cheese 57
7.3.3. Milk 58
7.3.4. Soymilk & Soy Drinks 61
7.3.5. Yogurt 62
7.4. Private label share analysis 63
8. Health & Wellness analysis 65
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207