Increasing population, rising demand for dairy products from developing countries and improvement in operational efficiency are some of the major driver favoring the market. However, growing number of disposal incomes and increasing shares of VADPs in overall dairy products augurs the market growth. Emerging economies due to changing consumer dietary patterns will offer significant growth opportunities.
By product type, ice cream segment is the fastest growing market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific dominated the global dairy products market. Mainly the growth in milk consumption has been mostly driven by the developing countries. Moreover, increasing demand for dairy products in primarily attributed in emerging countries such as China and India, wherein a huge quantity of milk is sold in unorganized sector.
Some of the key players in this market include Dean Foods, China Mengniu Dairy, Bongrain, Amul, Nestlé, Lactalis Group, Dairy Farms of America, Danone, Kraft Foods, Fonterra, Groupe Lactalis, Friesland Campina, Arla Foods, Saputo and Yili Group.
Product Type Covered:
• Ice cream
• Frozen food
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Clinical Nutrition
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.