This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Dementia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Dementia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Dementia” addition with 66 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 202 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/dementia-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from publisher's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Addex Therapeutics Ltd, Alector LLC, AlzProtect SAS, Apceth GmbH & Co. KG, BioArctic Neuroscience AB, Biogen, Inc., Biotie Therapies Corp., Chase Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Chronos Therapeutics Limited, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., FORUM Pharmaceuticals Inc., H. Lundbeck A/S, Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Ildong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., IMMD Inc., ImStar Therapeutics Inc., Integrative Research Laboratories Sweden AB, Intellect Neurosciences, Inc., Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc., MediPost Co., Ltd., Neurimmune Holding AG, Neurodyn Inc., Neuropore Therapies, Inc., Oryzon Genomics S.A., Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC, Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc, ProteoTech, Inc., Sinil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, SK Chemicals Co., Ltd., Stelic Institute & Co., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Sylentis S.A., TauRx Therapeutics Ltd., Tautatis Incorporated, Varinel, Inc. and WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
(memantine hydrochloride ER + donepezil hydrochloride), Antisense Oligonucleotides to Inhibit microRNA for Neurology, Antisense RNAi Oligonucleotide for Cerebral Ischemia and Dementia, APC-621, aripiprazole, AVCRI-104P3, AZP-2006, BAN-0805, brexpiprazole, CB-2233, CB-8411, choline alfoscerate SR, CPC-201, CPC-252, D-217, dehydroevodiamine hydrochloride, dipraglurant IR, Drugs for Dementia, Drugs to Agonize c-MET for Dementia, Drugs to Inhibit Matrix Metalloproteinase for Dementia and Cognitive Impairment, DWJ-1365, E-2609, encenicline hydrochloride, FRM-0334, GIBH-130, Gln-1062, GTC-6000, gugulipid, HOB-075, IIPP-1, IMD-4482, IRL-752, ITI-007, KR-12, LUAF-20513, MM-201, Monoclonal Antibodies for Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease, Monoclonal Antibodies to Inhibit Tau for CNS Disorders, NAT, Neurostem, NI-205, NI-308, NNC-269100, OG-635, OV-201, P-003, PD-61W3, Peptide to Inhibit BACE for Cerebropathy and Dementia, PST-900, RDC-5, SID-111, SIN-1502, Small Molecule to Activate LPL for CNS and Metabolic Disorders, Small Molecule to Inhibit Glycogene 5 for Dementia, Small Molecules for Ophthalmology and CNS Disorders, Small Molecules to Agonize HGFR for CNS Disorders, Small Molecules to Inhibit TANA for ALS, Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease, SYN-120, Synthetic Peptides to Activate PACAP Receptor and Antagonize VPAC1, VPAC2 for Neurological Disorders, TAK-070, TauC-3, TPI-287, TRx-0237, TTT-3002, VAR-10100, WIB-1001C and zonisamide
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=439312 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Dementia
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Dementia and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Dementia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Dementia pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Dementia
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dementia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Diseases & treatment Market.
There are so many diseases that confront mankind today to make life uncomfortable. If you are the one suffering from a disease and looking ways to get rid of that, the good news is that medical science has the solution for you. There are various treatment methods that are available today to help you cure the disease effectively. There are various diseases & treatment methods that exist today for the better of mankind. Being healthy and enjoying life is really possible today with the evolution of so many treatment methods.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.