The dental consumables are the dental unit, instruments and equipment that are used for dental care, treatment and surgeries. There is high demand for dental supplies in dental clinics, hospitals and care centers and dental supply store are expected to increase in number. There is high scope for Dental Treatment Consumables Market in various regions across the globe during 2015-2020.
Scope and Regional Forecast of the Dental Treatment Consumables Market:
According to the IndustryARC research analysis studies on the Dental Treatment Consumables Market, this market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 7% during 2015-2020. Increasing population, increase in dental tourism and rise in dental issues is propelling the scope for this market across the globe during 2015-2020.
North America is the leading region in the Dental Treatment Consumables Market due to the investors for the dental industry, presence of huge medical corporations and high use by population in this region. As per the IndustryARC analysis, Europe is anticipated to get boosted due to high governmental support, expanding dental care and awareness among the population through 2020.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth in the Dental Treatment Consumables Market with high population, expanding scope for dental treatment healthcare and emerging countries like China, India etc. during 2015-2020.
Request sample brochure @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=7358
Segmentation of the Dental Treatment Consumables Market:
The Dental Treatment Consumables Market is segmented into various categories in the IndustryARC marketing research report by type, by end user and by geography as follows:
- Dental Implants (Endosseous Implants, Subperiosteal Implants and Transosteal Implants)
- Crowns & Bridges (Metal based, ceramic based (CAD/CAM) and Porcelain-fused-to-metal)
- Biomaterials (Tissue regeneration, Bone Graft and Membranes)
- Orthodontics (Anchorage Appliances (Buccal tubes, Miniscrews and Bands), Ligature (Elastomeric, Wire), Bracket (Aesthetic, Metal and Self-ligating) and Acquire (Nickel Titanium, Stainless Steel and Beta Titanium)
- Endodontics (Endodontic files, Obturation (Single use, Delivery Systems) and Permanent Endodontic Sealers)
- Periodontics (Power driven Scaling devices (Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Scalers, Sonic Tips, Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Tips, Sonic Scalers, Magneto restrictive Ultrasonic Scalers and Magneto restrictive Ultrasonic Inserts), Dental Sutures, Locally applied therapeutic products, Dental Anesthetics, Dental Hemostats (Gelatin based hemostats, Oxidized regenerated Cellulose based hemostats and Collagen based hemostats)
- Retail Dental Care (Dental Brushes, Whitening Agents, Specialized Dental Paste and Dental Wash Solutions)
- Others (Face masks, Distilled Water, Patient bibs, Medical Waste Disposal, Gloves and Aspirator Tubes & Saliva Ejectors)
By end user: Hospitals, Dentists and Clinics
By geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW
Key Players of the Dental Treatment Consumables Market:
The key players in the Dental Treatment Consumables Market according to the IndustryARC research report are as follows:
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- 3M ESPE
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
- Sybron Dental
- GC Corporation
The Dental Treatment Consumables Market is a rapidly expanding market with high utilization of dental items, dental lab products and dental parts for dental repair and dental surgeries in various regions across the globe. This market is expected to witness high growth due to increasing investment for dental surgical instruments by dental product companies, growing number of dental equipment manufacturers, dental wholesalers and dental instruments suppliers across the globe during 2015-2020.
Make an inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=7358
IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Contact Person:Sanjay Matthews
Phone:1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)
Company Name:IndustryARCTMConnect with us on LinkedIn @http://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarcGet More Insights on Reports @ http://goo.gl/Ga7fq7