This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Macular Edema, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Macular Edema and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Diabetic Macular Edema” addition with 56 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 199 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/diabetic-macular-edema-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Aciont Inc., ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Acucela Inc., Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc., Allergan Plc, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Avalanche Biotechnologies, Inc., Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceuticals Group Co., Ltd., Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp., Dyax Corp., EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc., EyeGene, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Gene Signal International SA, Genmab A/S, Icon Bioscience, Inc., Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Kowa Company, Ltd., Mabion SA, MacuCLEAR, Inc., NicOx S.A., Oculis ehf, Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc., Pfizer Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., R-Tech Ueno, Ltd., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., SciFluor Life Sciences, LLC, Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., ThromboGenics NV and Verseon Corporation
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
(aflibercept + nesvacumab), abicipar pegol, aganirsen, AKB-9778, ALG-1001, Antibodies to Inhibit Hemopexin for Diabetic Macular Edema, ASP-440, ASP-8232, AVA-101, conbercept, danazol, dexamethasone acetate, dexamethasone dipropionate, difluprednate, Drug for Diabetic Macular Edema, Drugs to Inhibit Semaphorin 3A for Diabetic Macular Edema, Drugs to Inhibit Tyrosine Kinase for Ophthalmology, EG-Mirotin, emixustat hydrochloride, KVD-001, lanadelumab, LKA-651, loteprednol etabonate, MC-4001, methotrexate, MTP-131, NCX-422, NCX-434, nesvacumab, NM-108, ocriplasmin (recombinant), OLX-303, PF-04634817, PF-655, ranibizumab, ranibizumab biosimilar, ranibizumab biosimilar, RC-1 Alpha, ripasudil, RTU-1096, RX-10045, SF-0166, Small Molecule for Diabetic Macular Edema, Small Molecule to Inhibit Kallikrein for DME, Small Molecules to Inhibit Plasma Kallikrein for DME and HAE, Small Molecules to Inhibit VAP-1 for Diabetic Macular Edema, squalamine lactate, teprotumumab, TG-758, TG-931 and triamcinolone acetonide
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=439317 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diabetic Macular Edema
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Diabetic Macular Edema and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Diabetic Macular Edema products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Diabetic Macular Edema pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Macular Edema
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Macular Edema pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Ophthalmology Therapeutics Market.
Since many ages it is known that eyes are the most prized possession of mankind. In fact you can claim that this belief have made the Ophthalmology therapeutics come into demand like never before. A growth of 3.6% in US market has drawn attention of millions of pharmaceutical investors. Out of many Ophthalmology disorders, few will be having better potential in the future market.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries