Confused between EDM 350 and EDM 730? Here a comparison between the two to help you select the most suitable EDM for your needs and your aircraft.
Both these Engine data managers are manufactured by J.P. Instruments, USA, the EDM 350 is for experimental aircraft only.
Both these Engine data managers provide the aircraft maintenance crew and pilots with real time information pertaining to the engine of the aircraft. Both EDM 350 and EDM 730 monitor the aircraft engine from the moment the ignition is switched on. From that moment on, any anomalies are instantly brought to the pilot’s attention via audio-video alarms.
The EDM 730 is a fantastic piece of aviation technology that offers full-colour high-contrast graphics. It is easily installed (vertical or upside down or horizontal) and is considered to be amongst the most advanced and accurate piston engine-monitoring instrument.
(From $1,839.00 to $3,024.00) EDM 350
(From $1,839.00 to $3,024.00)
- Easy to install.
- Clear, Full-Colour Graphics
- Easy-to-read data display
- Easy to programme
- Annunciation of exceedances.
- Fully tested and approved.
- Displays more information per page.
- Can be installed in 4 different ways.
| Smaller than a mobile phone, the EDM 350 requires just 3.25 square inches of space on your instrument panel. Features: |
- CHT 4 or 6 probes
- EGT 4 or 6 probes
- LOP/ROP JPI Exclusive Leaning Mode
- Shock cooling
- EGT/CHT Harness
- Power connector
- EZTrends Software
- Data recording-600 hrs at every 6 sec (Download via USB)
- 1 GB memory stick
- 3-year Warranty
Package Form Factor: |
- Requires only 3-1/8" space.
- Just 65mm depth.
- Easy to adjust location.
- Easily upgradable from 700 series JPI EDM’s.
- Pilot programmable parameters.
- Data download via USB port.
- Horsepower display in percentage.
- Graphically display of RPM and manifold pressure.
- Just press button for Rich of peak or lean of peak operation.
- Computerized fuel-flow system.
- EDM scanner function.
- Fuel management can be linked to GPS.
- Display in portrait or landscape.
- Meant for turbocharged engines.
- Ideal for 4/6/7/8/9-cylinder engines.
- OIL Pressure
- Oil Temp Probes
- FUEL Pressure
- FUEL Pressure (for Turbo)
- Fuel Flow (for Pressurized Carb)
- Fuel Flow
- Fuel Level
- Frequency 2-Tank (L/R Main)
- Fuel Level 2-Tank (L/R Main)
- Remote Alarm Light
- JPI Carb Temp Option 10-27103
- JPI Oil Temp Option 10-27100
- JPI RPM Option 10-01720
- JPI OAT Option 10-27095
- JPI Oil Pressure Option 10-04075
- JPI TIT Option 10-27090
- JPI Manifold Pressure 10-04512
|More information here: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-730-2/ ||More information here: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-740-experimental-only-3/ |
J.P.Instruments was founded in 1986 in Huntington Beach, California, USA. J.P. Instruments is leader in aircraft engine data management systems and has added a whole line of reliable and cost effective aircraft instrumentation to its name.