GlobalDatas new report, South Africa Orthopedic Power Tools Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the South Africa Orthopedic Power Tools market.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2-3 business days of the purchase (excluding weekends)
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Africa Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Inc., Medtronic plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Smith & Nephew Plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Orthopedic Power Tools Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
3 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa 7
3.1 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 7
3.2 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 9
3.3 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 11
3.4 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 13
3.5 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Average Price ($), 2008-2015 15
3.6 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2008-2022 16
3.7 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, South Africa, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 17
4 Overview of Key Companies in South Africa, Orthopedic Power Tools Market 19
4.1 Stryker Corporation 19
4.1.1 Company Overview 19
4.2 DePuy Synthes, Inc. 19
4.2.1 Company Overview 19
4.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG 19
4.3.1 Company Overview 19
4.4 Medtronic plc 20
4.4.1 Company Overview 20
4.5 ConMed Corporation 20
4.5.1 Company Overview 20
4.6 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. 20
4.6.1 Company Overview 20
4.7 De Soutter Medical Limited 21
4.7.1 Company Overview 21
4.8 Smith & Nephew Plc 21
4.8.1 Company Overview 21
4.9 Arthrex, Inc. 21
4.9.1 Company Overview 21
5 Orthopedic Power Tools Market Pipeline Products 23
6 Appendix 24
6.1 Research Methodology 25
6.1.1 Coverage 25
6.1.2 Secondary Research 25
6.1.3 Primary Research 26
6.1.4 Company Share Analysis 26
6.1.5 Distribution Share Analysis 26
6.1.6 Benchmarking 26
6.2 GlobalData Consulting 27
6.3 Contact Us 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.