GlobalData's Power Monthly Deal Analysis - May 2016: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing's in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in May 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Download Sample copy of this Report at:
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 10
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, May 2016 10
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, May 2016 13
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, May 2016 14
2.3.1 DONG Energy to Raise up to USD15.96 Billion in IPO of Shares 14
2.3.2 Great Plains Energy to Acquire Westar Energy for USD12.2 Billion 15
2.3.3 Arrow Capital to Invest USD2.3 Billion in Solar Power Plant in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria 16
2.3.4 Marubeni, Korea Midland Power, Samtan and Indika Multi Energi to Invest USD2 Billion in Cirebon III Coal Fired Power Plant in West Java, Indonesia 16
2.3.5 Dudgeon Offshore Wind Completes Project Financing of USD1.8 Billion for Dudgeon Offshore Wind Power Plant in England, UK 16
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, May 2016 18
2.4.1 Piramal Enterprises May Acquire Stake in Six Thermal Power Projects in India from Lanco Infratech 18
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 19
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, May 2016 19
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, May 2016 21
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, May 2016 23
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, May 2016 24
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, May 2016 26
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, May 2016 28
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, May 2016 30
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, May 2016 32
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, May 2016 33
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, May 2016 35
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector 36
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, May 2016 36
4.1.1 Solar - Deals of the Month 38
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, May 2016 40
4.2.1 Wind - Deals of the Month 41
4.3 4.3 Power Industry, Global, Hydro Deals, May 2016 43
4.3.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month 44
4.4 Power Industry, Global, Fossil Fuel Deals, May 2016 46
4.4.1 Fossil Fuels - Deals of the Month 47
4.5 Power Industry, Global, Biopower Deals, May 2016 49
4.5.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month 50
4.6 Power Industry, Global, Geothermal Deals, May 2016 52
4.6.1 Geothermal - Deals of the Month 53
4.7 Power Industry, Global, Energy Efficiency Deals, May 2016 55
4.7.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month 56
4.8 Power Industry, Global, Energy Infrastructure Deals, May 2016 58
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.