The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
Company Snapshot 6
Key Information 6
Company Overview 6
SWOT Snapshot 6
Operational Metrics 7
Tampa Electric Company, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 7
Tampa Electric Company, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 7
Tampa Electric Company, Operational Metrics, By Distribution 7
Tampa Electric Company, Operational Metrics, By Customers 7
Tampa Electric Company, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 7
Tampa Electric Company, Operational Metrics, By Sales 8
Tampa Electric Company, Solar PV Parks 9
Tampa Electric Company, Solar PV Parks, United States 9
Tampa Electric Company, Thermal Power Plants 10
Tampa Electric Company, Thermal Power Plants, United States 10
Business Description 11
Business Overview 11
Major Products and Services 11
SWOT Analysis 14
Tampa Electric Company Strengths 14
Business Performance: Electric 14
Broad and Diverse Customer Base 14
Business Model: Vertically-Integrated 15
Tampa Electric Company Weaknesses 15
Market Follower 15
Tampa Electric Company Opportunities 15
Prospects for Growth in Demand for Electricity: the US 15
Strategic Investments 15
Tampa Electric Company Threats 15
Volatility in Electricity Prices 15
Clean Power Plan by EPA: the US 16
Key Employees 17
Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Financial Deals Landscape 19
Tampa Electric Company, Deals Summary 19
Tampa Electric Company, Power, Deal Details 20
Asset Transactions 20
Tampa Electric to Invest USD6 Million in Tampa International Airport Solar Power Plant in Florida, US 20
Debt Offering 21
Tampa Electric Raises USD250 Million in Public Offering of 4.2% Notes Due 2045 21
Tampa Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.35% Notes Due 2044 For US$300 Million 23
Tampa Electric Completes Public Offering Of 2.6% Notes Due 2022 For US$250 Million 25
Tampa Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.1% Notes Due 2042 For US$300 Million 26
Recent Developments 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.