This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Drug Addiction, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Drug Addiction and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Drug Addiction” addition with 30 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 95 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/drug-addiction-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Addex Therapeutics Ltd, Aphios Corporation, Astellas Pharma Inc., Curemark, LLC, Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc., Immunovaccine, Inc., Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Lightlake Therapeutics Inc., Omeros Corporation, Rottapharm SpA, Saniona AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
(oxazepam + metyrapone), 18-MC, ADX-71441, ADX-88178, ASP-2905, cannabidiol, CM-1212, CR-5542 Series, dronabinol, Drug for Dependence, EROA-101, ibudilast, JQ-1, LT-22, MC-100093, N-S2359, OMS-527, Small Molecule for Drug Addiction, Small Molecule to Activate Kappa Opioid Receptor for CNS, Small Molecules to Activate Delta Opioid Receptor for Immunology, CNS and Metabolic Disorders, Small Molecules to Block VMAT2 for Methamphetamine Addiction, Small Molecules to Inhibit CB1 Receptor for Cannabinoid Abuse and Drug Addiction, Small Molecules to Inhibit DAT and SERT for CNS Disorders, Small Molecules to Inhibit Kappa Opioid Receptor for CNS, Small Molecules to Target 5HT2 for CNS and Metabolic Disorders, Synthetic Peptide to Target Kappa Opioid Receptors for Drug Addiction, TV-1380, Vaccine for Cocaine Addiction, Vaccine for Cocaine Addiction and Vaccine for Methamphetamine Addiction
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=440968 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Drug Addiction
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Drug Addiction and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Drug Addiction products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Drug Addiction pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Drug Addiction
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Drug Addiction pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Neurology Therapeutics Market.
There are a wide plethora of different problems which the nervous system may face. Attacks on central nervous system can be devastating and thus one needs to be aware of neurology therapeutics for the sake of treating the different problems of the nervous system.
Paralysis, seizure, concussion, unconsciousness are some of the common problems of central nervous system and there are lot of treatment methods that are available. However, some of these methods might not be suited to people. So, doctors are likely to mix and mash different methods and use the one which is sure to be effective and cure the troubles that one may be facing.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries