DrupalDriven representative was proud to participate in DrupalCon Munchin 2012. It took place on August 20-24th at The Westin Grand München. DrupalDriven company was represented by CEO Maxym Garkavtsev. He took part in CXO business event which was held on Monday, August 20. It was one of the most popular parts of DrupalCon aimed at business leaders in Drupal services.
Over 65 people were registered at the DrupalCon Munich CXO event. All participants communicated with ambitions, but there was a friendly atmosphere.
This conference included a single day of trainings before the conference on Drupal topics, three days of different sessions, BoFs and keynotes, and a day of contribution sprints. The Drupal community was welcome to learn, share and explore all things about Drupal. Drupal executives shared business tips, best practices and information on marker researches, tips on collaboration and also there were several reports about business value generating tools.
Here is the schedule of the event:
- Registration and Networking
- Welcome by Ivo Radulovski, Propeople
- Keynote by Robert Kerner, NYSE Euronext
- Coffee Break
- Open Space introduction by Vesa Palmu, Mearra
- Event Wrap up
CXO was focused on the topical problems and opportunities that DrupalDriven providers face when building the business strategy for their company. The questions discussed at the conference are listed below:
- Possibility of creation the framework to improve cooperation with the major players over the European area;
- To present the best practices and to share experience with other Drupal representatives;
- Integration in a global network of Drupal market.
It became a unique opportunity for Maxym Garkavtsev (DrupalDriven CEO) to meet the Drupal community, talk with the experts and share the own experience in Drupal.
DrupalDriven is a web development company that is fully dedicated for Drupal development outsourcing services.