Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market size is expected to reach USD 15.3 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Positive indicators for nutritional food consumption along with growing consumer health awareness should drive egg phosphatidylcholine market growth. They are used for treatment of various diseases such as anxiety, memory loss, Alzheimer’s, tardive dyskinesia and depressive disorders.
Europe egg phosphatidylcholine market size, dominated by Italy, Germany, UK and France may generate over USD 4 million revenue by 2024. Increasing cosmetics usage may stimulate product demand as an ingredient in topical creams.
Request for a sample of this research report- https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/781
Stringent regulations by the UK government and ban imposed on injection lipolysis for dissolving fats by the FDA in the U.S. should hinder demand. Dietetics applications may generate over 5.5% growth. Egg PC is used as a dietetic food by different serving mediums. Increasing consumer awareness regarding high nutritional content foodstuffs may increase product consumption.
Growing nutritional food demand in China may stimulate product demand as choline and protein source. In addition, National Academy of Science has included choline as human vitamins and USDA has declared yolk as an excellent nutrient source.
Growth in old age population has led to increase in occurrence of old age diseases such as memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease. Rising ageing population in China and Japan should propel egg phosphatidylcholine market as a medical supplement for the treatment of various health related issues.
Cardiovascular diseases associated with yolk on account of cholesterol content and unsaturated fatty acids may restrict egg phosphatidylcholine demand. Vegan population base can positively influence soy PC market growth. In addition, omega-3 fatty acid feeding to hen by poultry farm manufacturers may drive industry growth.
Soybean, rapeseed and mustard may be preferred by suppliers owing to low cost substitutes with replacement of yolk. This may lead to low margin production cost and affect egg phosphatidylcholine market price trend.
Browse key industry insights spread across 70 pages with 45 market data tables & 13 figures & charts from the report, “Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market Size By Application (Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Dietetics), Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, China, Japan), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Cosmetic applications in Japan egg phosphatidylcholine market may witness over 9% growth. Increasing awareness in young population towards hygiene and personal health along with growing trend towards natural ingredients in product formulation may drive industry growth.
- Pharmaceutical applications in the U.S., generated revenue over USD 330 million in 2015. Egg phosphatidylcholine is used in curing diseases such as gallbladder, eczema, hepatitis, high cholesterol, circulation problems and for improvement in dialysis efficiency. Strict regulations imposed by the U.S. government may restrict industry growth.
- UK egg phosphatidylcholine market size may witness gains at over 3%. Growing concern towards healthy food should have a positive influence in dietetics application demand.
- Cosmetics application in Latin America may surpass USD 140 million by 2024. Increasing cosmetic based products consumption such as fragrances and toiletries in Brazil may drive industry growth. Rising chronic hepatitis incidences in this region may fuel product demand in the treatment of liver related problems.
- Global egg phosphatidylcholine market share is concentrated. Key industry players include Lipoid, Kewpie Corporation, Harmony Whole Foods and Nutrasal. Other prominent participants include Natural Factors, Jena Bioscience GmbH, NOF America Corporation, Avanti Polar Lipids and Vitamin Research Products.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.