"Electricals Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021" provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to German retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing German electricals retail market.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Specialist retailers still hold a significant share of the market
- Online will increase its share from 22.9% to 32.8% of total sales by 2021.
- The leading operators are MediaMarkt and Saturn, both owned by the Metro Group, and which have 21% of the market.
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market