Environment Testing Laboratory of Comet Consultancy Services in is one of the leading laboratories in the Ahmedabad, India has been recommended for ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation with help of Global Manager Group. The services of the Comet Consultancy Services is to provides industries for getting permission form the State Pollution Control Board in terms of Consent to Establish as well as Consent to Operate and routing environment audit as per the requirements including the analysis of Water and waste water analysis, ambient air analysis and stack analysis. GMG has done in-depth study for all such parameters of Water and waste water analysis, ambient air analysis and stack analysis and prepared detail system form implementation for all such parameter for accreditation. All such tests are done as per Indian Standard/ APHA and other international standard. With the help of Global Manger Group, the Laboratory has been recommended for ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (NABL) accreditation for all prestigious parameters.
Global Manger Group has implemented ISO/IEC 17025:2005 system in the Laboratory by training employee of all level, preparation of documentation, implementation, and providing necessary help till accreditation of the system. GMG is associated with the organization since last 2 years and helped for identification of gap analysis and suggesting the equipments/ critical consumables/ Certified Reference Materials to fulfill the test standard requirements. Required support in routing malignance of system and system up gradation is provided. During the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2055 following steps were implemented:
- Gap analysis against the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025, test standards, equipment requirements.
- Preparation of documents for ISO 17025 like, Quality Manual, Quality Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Work sheet, Test report template etc.
- Training to all levels of employees with active participation.
- Conducting internal audit for checking competence of the laboratory after implementation.
- Conducting management review for ensuring implementation.
Global Manager Group Used ISO 17025 Documentation Kit for implementing Laboratory management system as per Indian standard NABL for ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. Some key documents provided ISO 17025 manual, procedures, forms and audit checklist includes in this documentation kit, which is designed by ISO 17025 consulting team of GMG, are as follows:
- A sample ISO/IEC 17025 manual with quality policy.
- ISO/IEC 17025 Procedures (18 procedures) to implement the system in the test laboratory and comply ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation standard requirements.
- Standard Operating Procedures (07 sops) for good work practices.
- The 5 exhibits for calibration periodicity of instruments.
- A set of 42 ISO/IEC 17025 templates and standard forms to establish the system for the laboratory.
- Set of 22 filled forms to guide users for how to fill up the complex forms or QMS forms.
- ISO/IEC 17025 audit checklist, which help them to verify implemented ISO systems.
Global Manager Group is a leading ISO certification consultancy company and ISO documentation and auditor training Provider Company has been successfully completed many ISO 17025 system implementation across India and Other countries. The organization has also organized so many training programs on ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management System in India, Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and other 15 countries. Many professionals from leading laboratories and refineries from GCC like Saudi Aramco, SWCC, Inspectorate, Sabic, DTL, ISS, Saudi Steel Pipe, JESCO have taken part in such training courses in past. GMG also offers training presentation slides as well as Ready-to-use Documentation kits for ISO 17025:2005 accreditation and it is very much helpful for laboratories that are attempting to train all the employees on requirements for the competence of calibration and testing laboratories.