This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Epilepsy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Epilepsy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Epilepsy” addition with 97 market data tables and 16 figures http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/epilepsy-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., Advicenne Pharma, Aeolus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc., Aestus Therapeutics, Inc., Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Allergan Plc, Anavex Life Sciences Corp., Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A., BioCrea GmbH, Bionomics Limited, Biovista Inc., Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc., Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp., Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Convergence Pharmaceuticals Ltd., D-Pharm Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Glialogix, Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, H. Lundbeck A/S, Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., INSYS Therapeutics, Inc., Iproteos S.L., Knopp Biosciences LLC, Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Lipicard Technologies Limited, Lohocla Research Corporation, Mapi Pharma Ltd., Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MedGenesis Therapeutix Inc., Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Neuron Biopharma SA, Novartis AG, OPKO Health, Inc., PharmatrophiX, Inc., Promius Pharma, LLC, Retrophin Inc., Sage Therapeutics, Saniona AB, SciFluor Life Sciences, LLC, SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Turing Pharmaceuticals AG, UCB S.A., Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc., Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc., Vichem Chemie Research Ltd., VistaGen Therapeutics , Inc., Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., XERIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Zogenix, Inc. and Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=440186 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
2-DG, ADV-6208, ADV-6770, AEOL-1114B, AEOL-11203, AEOL-11207, alprazolam, AMPX-0079, ANAVEX-273, AV-101, AVL-5189, BIS-001, BNP-TLE, BPS-015 SR, brivaracetam, BVA-601, Cannabidiol, carbamazepine, CCG-63802, Cell Therapy for Central Nervous System Disorders, CHEC-9, CKD-903, clobazam, clobazam, CNV-1061436, cosyntropin, CPP-115, CTP-354, CUR-1916, diazepam, diazepam, diazepam XeriJect, DP-VPA, Drug for Epilepsy, Drug to Agonize GABA Receptor for Epilepsy, Drugs to Inhibit MAPK for Epilepsy and Behavioral Disorders, Epidiolex, eslicarbazepine acetate, everolimus, fenfluramine hydrochloride, fosphenytoin sodium, FV-082, FV-137, ganaxolone, Gene Therapy to Activate Neuropeptide Y Receptor Y2 and Y5 for Epilepsy, GLX-1112, GWP-42006, IPR-003, IPR-131, IPR-96, KM-113, KM-314 , lacosamide, lamotrigine, levetiracetam, liatermin, LSPGR-1, LT-4121, LT-4122, LT-4123, LT-4124, LT-4125, LT-4126, magnesium valproate hydrate, MB-003, midazolam hydrochloride, MP-101, MP-102, MRS-5474, naluzotan hydrochloride, NB-23R1, NGT-168, NH-34, NRP-2945, NST-0037, NST-0076, Oligonucleotide for Dravet Syndrome, perampanel, pregabalin ER, propofol hemisuccinate, SAGE-217, SAGE-689, SCT-66, selurampanel, sepranolone, SF-0034, simvastatin, Small Molecule 1 to Block Sodium Channels for Cancer Pain and Epilepsy, Small Molecule 2 for Epilepsy, Small Molecule 2 to Block Sodium Channels for Cancer Pain and Epilepsy, Small Molecule 3 for Epilepsy, Small Molecule 3 to Block Sodium Channels for Cancer Pain and Epilepsy, Small Molecule 4 for Epilepsy, Small Molecule for Epilepsy, Small Molecule for Epilepsy, Small Molecule for Epilepsy, Small Molecule to Activate Kv7.2 and Kv7.3 Channels for Epilepsy and Pain, Small Molecule to Agonize GABAA Receptor Subunit Alpha-4 and Gamma for Epilepsy, Small Molecule to Antagonize mGluR5 and mGluR6 for Neurological Disorders, Small Molecule to Antagonize NMDA Receptor and Block Sodium Channels for CNS, Small Molecule to Inhibit ACHE for Epilepsy, Small Molecule to Inhibit GABA Transaminase for Migraine and Status Epilepticus, Small Molecules 1 for Epilepsy, Small Molecules 2 for Epilepsy, Small Molecules 3 for Epilepsy, Small Molecules 4 for Epilepsy, Small Molecules for CNS Disorders, Small Molecules for Epilepsy, Small Molecules for Epilepsy and Neuropathic Pain, Small Molecules to Activate GABAA Receptor and Antagonize NMDA Receptor for CNS, Small Molecules to Activate Kv7 for Neuropathic Pain, Epilepsy and Tinnitus, Small Molecules to Activate TrkB Receptor for Central Nervous System, Metabolic Disorders and ENT Disorders, Small Molecules to Agonize GABA-A Receptor For Epilepsy, Small Molecules to Agonize GABAA-Beta 2 Receptor for Epilepsy and Autism, Small Molecules to Agonize TrkB for Ophthalmology and Central Nervous System, Small Molecules to Antagonize TLR-4 for CNS Disorders, Small Molecules to Inhibit Dynamin for Epilepsy and Oncology, Small Molecules to Inhibit Nav1.6 for Dravet Syndrome, Small Molecules to Inhibit Voltage Gated Sodium Channels for Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, sulthiame, TAK-935, TF-0081, TG-4155, topiramate, TPN-102, TUR-004, UCB-0942, UX-007, VAD-1, VAD-2, VB-3323, VID-45110, VU-0456810, YKP-3089, Z-944 and ZYN-002
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epilepsy
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Epilepsy and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Epilepsy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Epilepsy pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Epilepsy
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Epilepsy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Neurology Drugs Market.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries