MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Equatorial Guinea: Expansion of 3G Services and Investments in Fiber to Fuel Growth".
The telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea is estimated to have reached $84m in service revenue in 2016. The telecom services revenue in Equatorial Guinea is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data and fiber broadband. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, government focus on network upgrades, the rollout of fiber connections and investments in 3G technology will provide opportunities for investors.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Equatorial Guinea is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by 3G services and fiber connectivity.
- Operators are focusing on modernizing existing networks and launching new service offerings, such as value-added services, to increase revenue.
- Mobile revenue will account for 74.0% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Equatorial Guinea telecom market will be dominated by Getesa-Orange. Operators will focus on improving mobile services and deployment of a countrywide fiber-optic network.
"Equatorial Guinea: Expansion of 3G Services and Investments in Fiber to Fuel Growth" a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Equatorial Guinea compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Equatorial Guinea.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice and data from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Equatorial Guinea's telecommunication market.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Equatorial Guinea's telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Equatorial Guinea's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Equatorial Guinea's telecommunications market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207