Body contouring is an aesthetic treatment option for patients with unwanted fat deposits, cellulite, or skin laxity. With increasing global rates of obesity and high body mass indexes (BMIs), patients are seeking alternatives to traditional diet and exercise to reduce their waistline and achieve their ideal body image. This market is very competitive, with dozens of companies on the international front, and several smaller local companies competing for market share. The non-invasive body contouring market is growing rapidly and is opening the body contouring industry to a much wider group of patients, specifically those who were not interested in elective surgery but are more than willing to consider these non-surgical alternatives. The body contouring market includes both minimally invasive and non-invasive devices. The minimally invasive device market includes Laser Assisted Liposuction (LAL) devices, Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) devices, Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction (RFAL) devices, and Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction (UAL) devices. The non-invasive market includes Radio Frequency (RF) energy devices, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) devices, and cryolipolysis devices. This report examines the body contouring devices market in six major European markets: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Russia.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the European market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of body contouring devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future body contouring devices market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the European market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the body contouring devices space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that body contouring device manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the body contouring devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of body contouring devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers faced by the body contouring devices industry?
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.2 Regulatory Issues/Recalls
3.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
3.3.1 The Lumenis Acquisition of Pollogen
3.3.2 The Valeant Acquisition of Solta Medical
3.3.3 The Cynosure Acquisition of Palomal Medical Technologies
3.3.4 The Fosun Acquisition of Alma Lasers
3.3.5 The Solta Medical Acquisition of Sound Surgical Technologies
4 Unmet Needs
4.2 Understanding the Long-Term Outcomes of Newer Methods
4.3 Understanding the Clinical Outcomes of Combining Multiple Treatment Types
4.4 Clinical Measures of Procedure Effectiveness
4.5 Procedure Efficiency
4.6 Minimizing Post-Procedural Downtime
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Company Share Analysis
5.2 Major Players
5.2.1 Alma Lasers
5.2.5 Invasix Aesthetic Solutions
5.2.7 Syneron Candela
5.2.8 Solta Medical
5.2.9 Venus Concept
6 Market Outlooks
6.1 Procedure Trends
6.2 Market Drivers and Barriers
6.2.1 Market Driver: Non-surgical Options
6.2.2 Market Driver: Men Getting More Cosmetic Surgery
6.2.3 Market Driver: Obesity
6.2.4 Market Driver: The Aging Population
6.2.5 Market Barrier: No Reimbursement
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.