Europe industrial air filtration market size is forecast to reach USD 1.89 billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Rapid industrial development along with occupational safety and health regulations is anticipated to drive growth.
European industrial air filtration markets are witnessing a rise in demand for industrial filter media. In several industrial applications, contaminated air is required to be filtered of harmful substances and suspended matter before it is discharged.
Surging demand for products that deliver high-performance and improved efficiency with energy consumption is also expected to favorably impact Europe industrial air filtration market size.
The cost of clean/filtered air is not proportional to the cost of replacement filters; however it is proportional to the amount of energy the filters utilize during their work-life at a desired efficiency level. Growth opportunities include development of environmentally viable technologies and manufacturing techniques along with the ability to create innovative products.
Industry ecosystem encompasses raw material/component suppliers, air filtration system manufacturers, distributors/sales team and end-use industries. The principal raw materials that manufacturers utilize include steel, petroleum-based products and filter media.
Key insights from the report include:
- HEPA filters market size is likely to exceed USD 450 million by 2022, at 8.3% CAGR over the forecast period. They play a crucial role in preventing the spread of air-borne bacteria or microorganisms, and are used in food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries as well in areas that require enhanced indoor air quality.
- Mist collectors are used extensively across the food processing industry, with CAGR expectations of over 8% from 2015 to 2022.
- The food and metal industry together accounted for over 40% of the European industrial air filtration markets in 2014; they are forecast to grow faster than the overall average over the forecast period. This is primarily due to concerns regarding sanitary regulations, cross contamination, and/or food handling regulations.
- Germany industrial air filtration market size is projected to exceed USD 400 million by 2022. France, Italy, and Turkey are also estimated to be attractive regional segments. Investments in filter solutions provide compliance with permitted particle exposure level along with high growth in end-use industries is responsible for high growth.
- Manufacturers usually offer filter elements in standard industry sizes, shapes and filtration media and to custom specifications while maintaining manufacturing standards.
- Europe industrial air filtration market share is characterized by intense competition. Companies focus on parameters such as price, technology, product performance, geographic presence and customer service. Notable participants are Clarcor, Camfil, Donaldson, Cummins Filtration, SPX, Pall Corporation, etc.
About Global Market Insights:
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.