The Europe computerized physician order entry market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2014 to 2019. Europe has the second-largest market share in the global computerized physician order entry market.
The end-user segment is into hospitals, office-based physicians, emergency healthcare service providers, nurses, and other end-users. Increasing government initiatives to improve IT infrastructure is propelling the growth of the computerized physician order entry market. Increasing expansion and product portfolio expansion has also been driving the Europe computerized physician order entry market.
For instance in October 2012, Cerner upgraded its EHR suite for mobile application by embedding Nuance Communications' cloud-based medical voice recognition into all the mobile-enabled versions of the electronic health record offerings, including PowerChart Touch. Therefore, the clinicians can now capture complete notes efficiently, and also search for information more easily.
This report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (new product launches and partnerships, and joint ventures) by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the Europe computerized physician order entry market.
The key players in the Europe computerized physician order entry market are Carestream Health Inc. (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare AG (Germany), Allscripts(U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Epic Systems (U.
), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Epic Systems (U.S.), and Cerner Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the computerized physician order entry market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
This report also provides information related to established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn also helps deduce the market share.
Details about the company strategies such as (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) are offered in the report.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Europe computerized physician order entry market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals and Product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Europe computerized physician order entry across geographies, exploit new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the Europe computerized physician order entry market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players that enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Europe computerized physician order entry market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blog
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.