The factors that are driving the market growth include rising obesity, increasing demand in food industry and rising concerns relating to fitness and beauty. However, volatility in raw material prices is inhibiting the market. In 2015, Glyceryl monostearates segment commanded the largest market with a share of above 35%. However, isopropyl palmitate is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Also, the cosmetics and personal care products is estimated to be the fastest growing application in the fatty acid esters market.
In 2015, North America commanded the global market led by the increasing demand for personal care products and cosmetics. Asia Pacific is witnessing the fastest growth over the past few years owing to increasing demand for fatty acid esters in foods and cosmetics and the growth is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include Fine Organics, Cargill Inc., Estelle Chemicals, Procter & Gamble (P&G) Chemicals, Evonik Industries, E.I. DuPont de Nemours, KLK Oleo, World Chem Industries, Oleon NV, The Seydel Co. Inc. and Faci Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
• Glyceryl monostearate
• Isopropyl palmitate
• Medium chain triglyceride oil
• Personal care products
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.