Raising awareness for livestock food and health is the major factor driving the market growth. Furthermore, growing demand for meat and adoption of organized farming is favoring the market growth during the forecast period. On the other hand, volatility of raw material cost for feed binders is restraining the market growth. Strict regulations are also anticipated to pose challenges to players in the market.
The clay segment is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. It is due to low cost requirements and less inclusion level per ton of feed. Lignosulphonates is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment in near future. North America and Asia Pacific are expected to be fastest growing markets. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth on account of raising meat consumption and availability of resources.
Some of the key players in global feed binders market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Avebe U.A., Beneo GmbH, Borregaard ASA, CP Kelco, Danisco, Darling Ingredients Inc., E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company (Dupont Nutrition & Health), Emsland Starke GmbH, FMC Corporation, Gelita AG, J. M. Huber Corporation, The Roquette Group, Uniscope, Inc., Nutri FeedCompany, and VitaCheek Nutrition Ltd.
Feed Binder Types Covered:
• Wheat Gluten & Middlings
• Plant Gums & Starches
• Other Feed Binder Types
• Other Applications
• Other Animals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.