The fourth title update for FIFA 16 is now available for PC, PS4 and XB1.
This update includes the following items in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
- Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
- Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.
This update includes the following improvements to gameplay:
- Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
- Improved pass receiver selection.
- Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.
In addition to the above, the update addresses a crash when unsuspending online games.
Thank you to all FIFA fans who continue to provide their constructive feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 16 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.