Latest industry research report on: Finland Defense Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
The Future of the Finland Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Finnish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Finnish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Finnish defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porters Five Force analysis of the Finnish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Finnish defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Finlands total defense expenditure stands at US$3 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.96% over the forecast period, to reach US$3.3 billion in 2022. Finnish defense expenditure is primarily driven by participation in peacekeeping initiatives, the soldier modernization program and the procurement of advanced technology equipment. Finland is an active participant in the crisis management programs mandated by the United Nations (UN). The Finnish defense industry is expected to focus its expenditure on Leopard 2A6 main battle tanks, multi-role aircraft, cyber security, and C4ISR systems.
- The Finnish Ministry of Defence (MoD) allocated an average of 27.2% to capital expenditure during 2013-2017, and is expected to decrease over the forecast period to reach 26.6%. Currently, due to the austerity measures, the government is focusing on the acquisition of high-quality secondhand equipment to save costs. Its military modernization programs include the procurement of 100 secondhand EX-Danish Leopard 2A6 main battle tanks, air defense missile system, IT Services, C4ISR, soldier combat systems and surveillance system, along with the procurement of littoral ships for the navy and improvements into the coast guard role. Furthermore, under the soldier modernization program, Warrior 2020, the army plans to procure communications, automatic mortars, C4I subsystems, lightweight superior ballistic protection and smart munitions systems, in order to create a mobile force. Over 2013-2017, the Finnish defense capital expenditure registered an average of US$0.90 billion. The countrys capital expenditure is expected to marginally increase from US$0.8 billion in 2017 to US$0.9 billion in 2022, registering a CAGR of 2.19% during the forecast period. The Finnish Defence Ministry is expected to procure fighters and multi-role aircraft, Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) for multi-role aircraft, naval vessels MRO, and aircraft simulators.
- The MoD is expected to invest in fighters and Multi-role aircraft, fighters & multi-role aircraft MRO and aircraft simulators.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Finnish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Finnish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porters Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207