The fire sprinkler services in manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, commercial applications are driving the market growth. High cost of sprinklers and lack of integrity in system interfaces are the major factors restraining the growth of the market.
The opportunity for growth in fire sprinkler market lies in government mandates and technological innovations. The challenges faced by the market are advanced solution for Fire security by Government. North America has the largest market for fire sprinklers and expected to hold its share till 2022, where U.S. occupies the major market share in the region. Asia Pacific and Europe also seem to be the promising markets driven by countries such as China, UK, and Germany.
Global Fire Sprinkler market is segmented by technology, by product, by service, by application, by components and by Geography. Based on technology, market is segmented into Active Fire Protection (AFP) and Passive Fire Protection (PFP). Based on product, market is segregated into wet sprinkler system, deluge sprinkler system, dry sprinkler system, pre-action sprinkler system and others. Based on service, market is classified into installation and design, inspection, management and engineering services. Based on application, Fire Sprinkler market is categorized into industrial, residential and commercial. Fire Sprinkler market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Siemens AG, Vtmak, Halma PLC, API Group, Inc., Minimax GmbH & Co. KG, Johnson Controls, Gentex Corporation, United Technologies Corporation (UTC), and Honeywell International, Inc.
For More,Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-fire-sprinkler-market-outlook-2014-2022
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.