Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Fixed-mobile Convergence in Middle East and North Africa”
“Fixed-mobile Convergence in Middle East and North Africa", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an overview of the state of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) in the MENA region. The report draws from examples of fixed-mobile convergence from operators around the world to understand the market conditions which lead to convergence. The report first provides an overall introduction to FMC and a comparison of FMC development in different regions. It offers an analysis of the pathway in which operators converge, and examines the benefits of convergence, with examples from operators. Then it provides an overview of the MENA region in terms of FMC, and analyzes the conditions for those markets which have already seen convergence, as well as those who have not. Looking at 11 MENA markets in particular, the report provides and in-depth comparison of different conditions relevant to FMC development. Then the report dives into three case studies of fixed-mobile convergence in MENA: Bahrain, Egypt, and Turkey. The report concludes with recommendations for operators interested in pursuing FMC.
Fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) has emerged in some competitive markets as a way for operators to differentiate and pursue growth. In MENA, FMC is nascent, with only a handful of opreators offering converged services. There are a number of market and regulatory conditions which support or hinder the development of FMC
Request Sample of Copy of the Business Report: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/65
- Compared to Europe, where some operators have pursued fixed-mobile convergence as their central strategy, MENA has seen relatively few cases of convergence, and all of them relatively recent or at an early stage.
- The state of competition, regulation, and base of subscribers bi-equipped for both fixed and mobile services are key for the development of convergence.
- There is scope for more fixed-mobile convergence development in MENA. However, the feasibility and entrance point of convergence depends on the unique conditions of each market and the profile of each operator.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the market conditions and business models for fixed-mobile convergence, to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn't, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the fixed-mobile market in MENA; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in fixed-mobile convergence in MENA, providing a number of actionable recommendations for operators.
- Eleven MENA markets are compared in terms of market competition, regulation, and subscriber base; providing an overview of the conditions facilitating and hindering convergence for the region.
Request For Discount:https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/65
Important Points From TOC Covered In Report:
Detailed TOC of Fixed-mobile Convergence in Middle East and North Africa
Table of Contents
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Introduction to fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) 6
Section 2: MENA market overview 15
Section 3: Case studies 22
Section 4: Key findings and recommendations 29
List of Tables and Figures
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
** The Values marked with XX is confidential data. To know more about CAGR figures fill in your information so that our business development executive can get in touch with you.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Website : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/