The report "Fluorosurfactants Market by Type (Nonionic, Anionic, Amphoteric, and Cationic), Application (Paints & Coatings, Specialty Detergents, Firefighting, and Oilfield & Mining), Region - Global Forecast to 2021"
The global fluorosurfactants market was valued at USD 382.6 Million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 667.4 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.8%. The market is driven by the better performance of fluorosurfactants in various application areas, such as paints & coatings and specialty detergents as compared to other surfactants, and the increasing demand for less toxic, short-chain fluorosurfactants due to stringent environmental regulations.
Main objectives of the report are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global fluorosurfactants market based on type, application, and region
- To analyze the market segmentation and project the market size, in terms of volume and value, for key regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa, and the key countries within these regions
- To strategically analyze the market segments with respect to type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the fluorosurfactants market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for shareholders and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze the key developments, such as new product launches, capacity expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships in the fluorosurfactants market
- To analyze in detail, the short-term, mid-term, and long-term outlook of the market and their respective impact on the fluorosurfactants market
- To identify key players and their core competencies in the fluorosurfactants market and provide their market positioning
- ØTo download PDF Brochure @Fluorosurfactants Market
The key companies profiled in the fluorosurfactants market research report are The Chemours Company (U.S.), The 3M Company (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan), Tyco International Plc. (Ireland), DIC Corporation (Japan), Advanced Polymers, Inc. (U.S.), Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Pilot Chemical Company (U.S.).
Paints & coatings segment estimated to be the largest application segment of the fluorosurfactants market
The paints & coatings application segment accounted for the largest share of the global fluorosurfactants market. Fluorosurfactants are used in paints & coatings owing to their better wetting and leveling properties as compared to other surfactants. The growth of the paints & coatings industry globally is driving the paints & coatings application segment of the fluorosurfactants market. The specialty detergents segment accounted for the second-largest market share.
Anionic segment projected to be fastest-growing type segment of the fluorosurfactants market
By type, the anionic segment of the fluorosurfactants market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Anionic fluorosurfactants exhibit excellent wettability and permeability, besides providing better leveling. Anionic fluorosurfactants are widely preferred for paints & coatings. The growing demand in the paints & coatings application segment is expected to increase the demand for anionic fluorosurfactants globally.
Rising demand in Asia-Pacific drives the growth of the fluorosurfactants market
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the largest market for fluorosurfactants during the forecast period. In 2015, North America was estimated to be the largest market for fluorosurfactants, in terms of volume. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to outgrow North America and Europe to become the largest market for fluorosurfactants during the forecast period. The shift of the fluorosurfactants market towards emerging economies owing to stringent regulations on emissions in developing economies is driving the Asia-Pacific fluorosurfactants market.
Key Target Audience:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Paint Manufacturers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Paints
- Government & Regional Agencies, Research Organizations, and Investment Research Firms
Scope of the Report:
This research report categorizes the global fluorosurfactants market on the basis of type, application, and region.
For any need of customization in this research write us @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=59254433
MarketsandMarkets is the largest market research firm worldwide in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications.
Markets and Markets
Tower – B5
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India