Growing urban population and increasing number of working women are the key drivers for the market growth. Regulatory trends will play a vital factor in market growth. An improved demand for ready-to-eat food has brought a shift in the packaging industry. Convenience of packaging, carrying and consumption has gained unparalleled importance among consumers.
Consumers prefer food container products such as pouches and bags owing to advantages such as freshness protection, portability, branding opportunities, visual appeal and product differentiation. Growth rate of the paperboard food containers segment is likely to slow down due to flexible packaging gaining an edge over food containers. Paperboard tubs and folding cartons will continue to dominate in the frozen desserts and ice cream market.
The key players in the market include, Bericap, Tetra Laval International SA, Crown Holdings inc., Closure Systems International (CSI), Dätwyler Holding Incorporated, Amcor Ltd., Silgan Holdings Inc., RPC Group, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited and Rexam Plc.
o Other Boxes & Cartons
o Other Paperboard Containers
o Aerosol Cans
o Steel & Bi-Metal Cans
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.